Friday, April 07, 2006

News Of The Day


How about this one, our favorite son of the Final Four George Mason Patriots, Jai "Jamal's Brother" Lewis was scouted during the tourney by none other then Boyer's Steelers. They are looking at him as either a TE or a DE. Well I know he's not going to cut it as an NBA player, so he may as well give this a shot. I don't think his hands are good enough to be a TE though. We shall see.

If anybody is interested, the George Mason celebration parade happens at 11:30 in the rain in Fairfax.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already soured on Heath Miller, huh? I could see NFL scouts after him but I'm surprised the Steelers are taking a look after spending a first rounder on a TE last year. Unless they're going with the Tennessee 2TE model. I guess I'd rather throw the ball to Jai Lewis than Ced Wilson.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Something tells me they aren't scouting him to use their first round pick on. Or any pick for that matter.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tim Tomczak said...

I did read about this "scouting" in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette last week. They definitely would not be spending a draft pick on him. Rookie free agency only. And, no, they have no soured on Heath Miller. He's going to be the #2 option this year. He's truly the man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home