Monday, April 10, 2006

Never too early....


Ahhhh...this is the stuff that keeps me going through spring and early summer when there's no football. I needed to hear that Morelli looks sharp. I need to hear that Poz is recovering nicely and D-Will is playing again. I need to hear all this to know that last season was no fluke and we're poised to be strong again. While looking at futures in Vegas, Scott pointed out that the two favorites to win the National Championship (ND and OSU) are two of our first four games and both on the road. We'll know early on how next year will look for Penn State football.

And JoePa answers one of our bigger questions last year - how, if at all, does the offense change when going from M-Rob to Morelli to utilize each player's skillsets?

Daily Collegian spring practice update
JoePa's comments on spring practice from gopsusports.com

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Ok, if Poz can jog the 50 in 6.84, we certainly should easily be able to get in the low to mid 5s, right? When is Hamilton combine day?

Don't worry, I'll have a full team report on April 24th. Remember, you heard it here first last year that the freshman were going to turn the team totally around.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Tim Tomczak said...

I'm jealous that you are going to the Blue/White game (one of the drawbacks of living way up here in the far Northeast). That being said, I'll be landing in West Palm Beach for a week right around kick-off, so it's not all bad.

I am also getting pretty pumped up for next year. It all really hinges on Morelli's adjustment to being the man. Given his natural abilities, it should be an interesting transition. Especially the with the "Big Redhead" guiding his way.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Scott said...

He's certainly going to be better then the big redhead, thompson, wally and others with that receiving corps. The ND/OSU swing scares me, but I expect very good things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home