Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gilbert Arenas on Deshawn Stevenson

(Note - for those not in the know, Stevenson likes to refer to himself as Mister 50 - indicating his lofty FG% - and won't talk to anyone else not shooting 50%)

From Arenas' Blog:
"And let’s talk about "Mister 50." Can you believe that crap? Mister 50 ain’t had more than 30 points in one game yet, but he’s Mister 50. I’m not paying attention to a proclaimed Mister 50. If he was Mister 50, why did he lose to a one-armed man? Tell that to Mister 50. If he ain’t scoring 29 points a game, he can’t talk to me. I’m Mister 29…Forget that, I don’t need to be Mister 29. I’m Agent Zero, son."

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Tim Tomczak said...

I love the fact that Arenas is insane. It makes the NBA more interesting.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home