Monday, May 08, 2006

First Round Complete


We are now in the second round of the NBA playoffs. Looking back at my first round predictions, I was 8 out of 8, not that it was that difficult with the lack of upsets. There was only one series that I was off by more then 1 game on the extent of the series, I said the Clips in 7, they won in 5. Two series I nailed perfect, and the other five I was off by 1 game. Let's see how I do in the second round.

Two OT games in a row, one day rest, and then thrown to the wolves in Detroit on Sunday afternoon. No matter what the line was I would have put money on the Pistons to win game 1. The Cavs may as well have rested their starters the whole game. Let's see if there is a bounce back in game 2.

2 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was 7 of 8. And I picked LA to play Dallas in the West...just the wrong LA, I guess.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Tim Tomczak said...

These results are why I leave the basketball posts up to you guys. Nice work.

As for Bron Bron, better luck next year. He's so impressive, but until they get him some legit help (Larry Hughes?? Damon Jones??), he's not going all the way. They should trade for Jermaine O'Neal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home