Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Old Skool


I was thrilled this weekend to stumble across the old NBA Superstars video and the Michael Jordan "Come Fly With Me" video on VHS at a yard sale - together for a dollar. I couldn't pass them up. I started flashing back to hanging out in Joe's basement and watching the NBA Superstars video. Ahhh....memories....

So then I saw The Crafty Veteran's blog (very good synopsis if you don't recall the NBA Superstars video) and I almost got a little buyer's remorse. All three? And on DVD? And for 12$??!! Man...I never thought I'd regret getting those two for a dollar.

Great Father's Day gift....my birthday is in August...you name it...

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Joe Crosley said...

Father's Day gift?? is there something you're not telling us Dan??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home